Written step-by-step with pictures and detailed instructions at every step, this book includes everything for a student’s first year on sling.
This manual features:
- Over 150 moves and transitions on sling
- Over 1000 pictures detailing the steps and strategies of each move
- Insight and valuable ideas on how to make select moves harder for those ready for the next level
- 16 sample sequences that you can practice or teach
- 2 curriculum cheat-sheets to reference as you cover material of this course
- Tips for curriculum planning, teaching methodologies, and spotting
Created and written by Rebekah Leach, this book is clear, understandable, thorough, and extremely helpful.