Pole Wrap can turn any pole into an acrobatic pole! Quick and easy to install and take down at the end of your training, Pole Wrap can take your pole training to the next level by creating a cushioned grip that is better than a bare metal pole.
With many other applications, Pole Wrap can improve your performance on a variety of apparatuses. These portable, removable rubber wraps are made from synthetic, latex free materials and leave no residue when removed.
When using Pole Wrap, take care of it by refraining from wearing any jewelry or buckles that may damage your wrap. When installing, do not overstretch the wrap. Just a light pull is needed to make sure there are no bubbles or wrinkles.
- MINI: 6 inches wide by 12 inches long – great for a pole attachment such as a hand loop
- SMALL: 6 inches wide by 7 feet long to cover approximately 5 ft of 45mm pole
- MEDIUM: 6 inches wide by 10.5 feet long to cover approximately 7 ft 6 in of 45mm pole
- LARGE: 6 inches wide by 14 feet long to cover approximately 9-10 ft of 45mm pole
- X-LARGE: 6 inches wide by 21 feet long to cover a 45mm pole up to 15ft tall.
Tips for installation: Pole Wraps are self-adhesive, but we prefer to use a piece of tape at the top and bottom to hold down any flaps. Simply roll the wrap onto your pole with a slight overlap. Pole Wrap can be easily installed and removed in just a few minutes, and it is designed to be re-used many times. If your wrap starts to lose stickiness, simply rinse with water or wipe with a wet cloth to remove dust and debris.