In November 2016, Aerial Essentials introduced the first Premium Aerial Arts Athletic Tape and it has wrapped up the aerial industry ever since!
Hot melt adhesive for excellent lasting tackiness and NO ZINC! (which means less sticky residue on your hands)
– Unwinds easily and consistently all the way to the core
– Tears quickly and easily by hand
– 100% pure medical-grade cotton backcloth. Latex-free
– 20 yards x 1.5 inches. Long enough to wrap an entire lyra with one roll! No other commercially available athletic tape can do this!
Because there is no Zinc in the adhesive, you are able to perform on this tape immediately after wrapping your apparatus and you don’t need to ‘wear it in’ like you need to with other cloth athletic tape brands. For daily use and training we apply a light layer of chalk to set the adhesive as well.
We also recommend using a drop of superglue to reinforce the end of the tape. That will prevent the end from beginning to unwind and will keep your tape job nice and clean for much longer.
Due to flat rate shipping, we can ship up to TEN rolls of tape for the same price as ONE.
So, consider ordering several rolls at a time to save shipping costs.
If you are interested, here is an excellent review and blog from Madam Rex about taping your hoop using our Premium Bar Tape.
Hoop Wrapping Instructions:
- Begin wrapping your hoop by covering the bar around the tabs (if applicable) with three small four inch long strips.
- Next, start wrapping tape from the Bottom of the hoop up one side until you reach the tab.
- Last, start a new piece of tape at the bottom of the hoop again and wrap all the way to the tab.
Please check out our YouTube channel for video instructions.